PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE AND ANY PAGES THEREOF, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, DO NOT ACCESS THIS SITE, OR ANY PAGES THEREOF.
Except as indicated below, logos, brands and product names which appear adjacent to the “®” symbol are the registered trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Certain other brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The display of trademarks and service marks does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted. Any downloading, re-transmission, or other copying or modification of these marks and/or the contents herein may be a violation of federal or state trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject the copier to legal action.
COPYRIGHT © Ark Assurance, Inc. 2009-2010. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by Ark Assurance Group, Inc. unless otherwise indicated.
USE OF INFORMATION AND MATERIALS
The information and materials contained in these pages and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear are subject to change. All insurance products referred to in this Web site are subject to availability and qualifications. Other terms, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final Ark Assurance Group, Inc. determination and acceptance. Investment products are not obligations of or guaranteed by Ark Assurance Group, Inc. Investment services are not bank deposits or insured by the FDIC or any other entity, and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
SPECIAL SITE SECURITY NOTICE
This website is owned and maintained on private computers. Unauthorized access to or use of this website, as well as any web sites to which this site is linked, is not permitted, and constitutes a crime punishable by law (18 USC Section 1030).
THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE.” Guaranty DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESS OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL GUARANTY INSURANCE SERVICES, ITS PARENT COMPANY, AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF GUARANTY INSURANCE SERVICES, OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
This web site may provide links or reference to other sites as a convenience to the users of this web site. HYPERLINKS TO OTHER INTERNET RESOURCES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. While The Ark endeavors to provide links only to those sites that are reputable and safe, we cannot be held responsible for the information, products, or services obtained on such other sites and will not be liable for any damages arising from your access to such sites. The content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by Ark Assurance Group, Inc.
All information submitted to The Ark via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of The Ark and The ARk shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides The Ark through this site. The Ark shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the The Ark entity having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
The Ark advocates the protection of childrens’ identities and privacy online. In that regard, this website is not directed to children. Furthermore, The Ark does not knowingly market its products and services to children, nor does it knowingly solicit data from children.
LINKING AND LOGO USE AGREEMENT: ARK ASSURANCE GROUP, INC. CONDITIONS
If you would like to link to our Web Site (the “Web Site”) through display of a clickable name or our logo (“Logo”) on your Internet site, you may do so, provided you have contacted us in advance of your intended use and agree to the conditions described below. By displaying our Logo and/or establishing a link to our Web Site, you will be deemed to have agreed to these conditions.
Contact: email@example.com to notify us of your intended use of our Logo on your site. To ensure that you use the proper format of our Logo, we will provide one via e-mail upon receipt of your request.
1. You may establish links to any of our Web Site pages other than password-protected areas. If you display our Logo or create a link to our Web Site, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use our Logo solely for the purpose of serving as a link from your web site to our Web site or for displaying certain limited information about our company, products or services. Except for the limited license granted in this paragraph, you may not use our Logo for any reason without our prior written permission. You may not give our Logo to anyone else.
2. You acknowledge that all rights to our Logo, the content appearing on our Web Site, and the look and feel of our Web Site belong to us and/or our third party licensors. You will not at any time directly or indirectly contest or infringe these rights.
3. You will not create frames around our Web Site or use other techniques that alter the visual presentation of our Web Site.
4. You will not display our Logo in any manner that falsely implies that we are endorsing or guaranteeing you or your products, information, recommendations or services, or in a manner that implies a false affiliation or relationship between your company and our company. You will not use our Logo to indicate the origin of any product or service that you offer.
5. You will not present disparaging, inaccurate, false, or misleading impressions or statements about our company, products or services.
6. Your web site will not contain materials that may be interpreted as distasteful, offensive, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawfully harassing, obscene, pornographic or indecent, or that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, including but not limited to the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
7. You will not alter any element of our Logo, including its size, proportions, font, design, arrangements or colors; will not animate, morph or otherwise distort our Logo; and will not use our Logo as a feature or design element of any other logo.
8. You will display our Logo in a manner which is less prominent than your names, logos, and trademarks.
9. You will include the following notice on any Internet site you create that includes our Logo: “The Ark Assurance Group, Inc. Logo is a trademark of Ark Assurance Group, Inc. Used by permission.”
10. We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your web site.
11. Your establishment, or the existence, of any link to our Web Site does not require us to, or result in our agreement or understanding to, provide any thing of value to you or refer any business to you.
12. We may at any time, in our sole discretion, immediately require you to discontinue your use of our name, our Logo, and your link to our Web Site.
13. This agreement applies only to Internet web sites and not to other uses, such as documentation, product packaging or other advertising or marketing materials which are governed by other legal agreements.
14. WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY THAT MAY BE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REGARDING OUR LOGO, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY US FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, LOSS, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OUR NAME, OUR LOGO, OR YOUR LINK TO OUR WEB SITE.
15. We may amend these Conditions at any time. You agree to abide by these Conditions and other legal terms and conditions on our Web Site, as amended from time to time. All terms and conditions related to the use of our name, our Logo and our Web Site will be construed according to the laws of Texas, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. We reserve the right to take action against any use that does not conform with these Conditions, infringes any of our intellectual or other rights, or violates any other applicable law.